Thursday, November 30, 2006

Rome is like, really old, you guys....

So I had just written a seriously cool and intellectual blog about how old everything is here, and I accidentally closed the window without actually saving any of it - my blog may be intellectual, I am not.

So you'll have to wait 24 hours for the next installment, because I'm not writing it again, and I only have 7 minutes credit remaining. So hold tight until then, I know how excited y'all must be to hear from me, but hang in there.

Brief breakdown of the last two days; colosseum (old), Palatine Hill (older the Jesus old), Trevi Fountain (relatively speaking, not so old). Found gluten free food, made pig of sef. Vatican City (old and very rich), Sistine Chapel (mindblowing and old), Piazza Navone (Bernini fountain closed, quite anticlimactic), Pantheon (crazy old), the Tiber (Antony bestrode it, according to Cleopatra). Today, headed off to some coastal town for ruins....

No comments: